Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Apron for Jayna

Here's my latest edition of my favourite pattern, the Emmeline apron:
This is one of Jayna and Travis's wedding gifts (well, this one's more for Jayna, obviously)! The apron is reversible and it looks cute tied in the front as well:
Isn't Shae a cute model!

I just noticed the stripe of green grass in the background - isn't our lawn pathetic! We just re-sodded that green patch and now the rest of our lawn looks terrible...

4 comments:

Backwoods Browns said...

I love it! It's so cute! What pattern is it?

Heather said...

It's called the "Emmeline" apron and I've changed my text so that there's a link to where you can buy the pattern.

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather I love this apron...I would wear it all day...I love aprons but never find anything thats 'me' enough to wear one...and I really need one! Ive got stains on my clothes from not wearing one...LOL.. you could sell these...really!!

Heather said...

Thanks, both of you. Mel: do you sew? It's a pretty easy pattern and you can order it online...