I bought the pattern for this dress a year ago and I finally got it out and gave it a go. It was even more complicated than I expected but all the details were worth it - it was so fun to make something different than the usual little girl's dress. The pattern is the
Analise by Sandi Henderson, a fabric designer. I forget the name of the fabric line I used but of course I bought it at
The Fabric Addict!
Here's Maira modelling her new outfit:


And then Connor and Hudson joined in the photo shoot as well:

Until Hudson had enough and crawled away...
1 comment:
Wow--what a lot of work! Patchwork and ruffles together! and Jess' photos are priceless. I hope everyone is adjusting back to school. Maira is probably having the hardest time, if she's like all the younger siblings we see who want to go to school, too. Give them all a big hug from me!
Post a Comment