As a very last minute request (Jess's favourite), I asked him if we could do a family picture since our last one was over a year old and H especially has changed a lot. But it was starting to get dark outside so he had to do some tricky lighting stuff to make the lighting look warm and natural (he ended up cutting up a plastic tomato carton, colouring it yellow with a marker, and taping it over his flash and it worked perfectly!)
We asked our 6-year old neighbour who was outside playing to come over and push the button on the camera and play peekaboo with H. C was being a bit of a turkey and refused to smile very much or even look at the camera (he was mad I was making him wear his handsome argyle sweater vest out on our front lawn where all his friends could see him). So, this was our best shot. I was tempted to photoshop his face so he was looking at the camera but we decided perfect wasn't what we were going for anyways.
I haven't decided which colouring I like best yet:
Original:

Faded:

Vintage:

Black and White:

Opinions?
And, here are some funny outtakes:

I love Jess's face in this one (doesn't he look scary?!?)




2 comments:
Fun times! Cute pictures and always a joy trying to get a family pictures. We just did our first family picture this summer! Wow!! Brad said we'd better only do that once every 5 years. hahaha!!
The original coloring is best...the others all lose something.
Post a Comment