After a few years of disappointing school pictures (fake smiles, messy hair that was neat when they left that morning, corny backgrounds, etc, etc), I've decided now to have Jess take our school pictures every year. That way the portraits of the younger ones match the portraits of the older ones AND I have complete control over the pictures! Plus this year, I got the added bonus of getting to use my new Paint the Moon photoshop actions to enhance the photos, so fun! So, here are the before and afters, one "good" portrait of each kid and one goofy portrait to keep the whole thing fun for everyone.
BEFORE:

AFTER:

H didn't get the concept of making goofy faces so this is the best silly face we could get from him (he's about to let out a loud roar on behalf of the dinosaur he's holding):
BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

And finally, this isn't a school picture but C wanted Jess to take pictures of him with his best friend Howie and at one point in the photo shoot, Jess stuck a dog treat inside C's collar to keep Howie from jumping off the chair and I just love the expression on C's face as Howie tries to find his treat!

3 comments:
Those are great! Taking your own scool pictures are a whole lot better. Love the way they turned out!
Such cute kids! And the photographer and picture editors keep getting better. I hope we get to see copies of the literary masterpieces.
Love you
Grammy and Grandpa
Cute! I'm all about taking "school pictures" at home or outside. Editing is fun :)
Post a Comment