Monday, January 10, 2011

My Baby Turns Two


My sweet little baby Hudson has turned 2 so I guess he's technically not a baby anymore. But he doesn't really talk yet and he's still in diapers so I can keep deluding myself for a little while longer...

My little guy loves dinosaurs. And lions and tigers and bears and anything else that says "ROAR", but especially dinosaurs. So, of course, he got a dinosaur cake (thougth more of a friendly dinosaur than a ferocious dinosaur).



OK, I'm done now, get me out of here!


We had a fun family party for him and we even had extra company: Grammy Rose, Uncle Spencer and Uncle Paul drove up to join in our celebrations so that was fun.

Hudson got a plush T-Rex puppet as one of his presents and he really, really liked it. Check out this movie of him showing off his very ferocious roar:


A couple of weeks after his birthday, I took him to the Royal Alberta Museum to see the dinosaur exhibit and here he is looking at a model ankylosaurus and riding on the tail of an apatasaurus.

Love you, dinosaur boy!

1 comment:

Backwoods Browns said...

So much fun and such a cute cake!