I just want to post some pictures of what we've been up to lately.
We've finally gotten some nice summery weather and the kids have been outside a lot. Yesterday, Maira was playing by herself with the sidewalk chalk and I noticed that she had drawn a little chalk house for her polly pockets, with beds and other furniture. Very cute.
Hudson loves trains and farm animals so now that Fort Edmonton Park is open, I've been taking him and Maira there whenever I can. The first time I took him, he talked about it for days. He was thrilled to ride a "big choo-choo", ride on a big horse, and pet the goats and pigs. He absolutely loves it there. Here we are on the "big choo-choo":
And here are my little cowboy and cowgirl riding the ponies:
And here they are playing at the old playground they have there:
We also rode on the rides they have at the old 30's style carnival:
Lots of fun, they really love going there.
Another thing that happened last week is the Awards Ceremony at Shae's school. She received an award for excellence in her Construction class, as well as a medal and certificate for earning Honours with Distinction (90+ average). I was so proud of her!
Lots of smart girls at her school!
3 comments:
So fun to see what you're doing! I loved Maira's chalk drawings!
We really need to come visit some summer! Looks like you have been having fun. Congrats to Shae!
I love all the fun things you've been up to! Love the laundry room makeover. That is on my to do list also!! Cute pictures of the kids too, and you can't have too much vinyl in your house ;)
Post a Comment