Thursday, August 14, 2014

Spencer's Birthday at the Leg


We have been having a very hot summer in Edmonton and until a few days ago, very few mosquitoes so it has been wonderful to go outside and enjoy our green, lush, and admittedly brief summer. Spencer turned 29 near the end of July so we invited him and Hannah to join us at the Leg for a picnic supper and some splashing in the fountains.




















Were Shae, Hannah and I even there, you might be wondering. Well yes, we just preferred to stay dry. And no, we weren't on our phones the whole time. Just part of the time.




I'm pretty sure Spencer is contemplating the deliciousness of his birthday cake here. He's having some deep chocolate thoughts.




Yes, I was walking while knitting. I don't actually remember doing this so I don't know why I felt the need to knit while I walked.



Just before it was time to go, Spencer and Hannah played some kind of ninja game in the shallow pool, which I have yet to learn the rules to but it looks pretty fun.




No comments: