I washed my kids' snowsuits and put away their winter boots so today's snowstorm was obviously my fault. Here's the view from my kitchen window this afternoon:

Yes, that's Connor's soccer net where just a few days ago he was out practising his soccer moves.
Here is a picture of a few of the crafty things I've been up to lately. There are other things, I just have to get around to taking pictures of them. A good friend is expecting triplets next month, 2 girls and a boy, so I made her some blankets, hats and booties. The hats came out awfully small, it's hard to believe a baby's head could be that small but we'll see.

Well, in another hour, I'm off to the first of my 3 mother's day spas I get to enjoy this week. Shae's activity days girls are bringing their mothers tonight and they're going to do our nails, and there may be a massage in there somewhere too. Then on Thursday, I'm invited to Maira's playschool class for a mother's day party and then Thursday evening, I'm invited to the kindergarten class's "Extreme Mom Makeover" where Connor is apparently going to be doing my nails, hair and makeup and giving me a fancy schmancy massage too.
No comments:
Post a Comment