Hudson was on talent for Family Home Evening the other night and his talent that he shared with us was running around in circles while we all clapped. He had a fabulous time and didn't want us to stop cheering. Ever.
Just finished reading all your updates. So many cute pictures and videos! Looks like you had a fun Christmas! Thanks again for the blanket. We love it! Once in a while, I find a square on there that I didn't notice before. Glad you had a good holiday!
I love ALL the updates! Isn't it so fun with a 2 year old? They really do become quite entertaining to the older ones, and us parents as well! Cute plays! It sounds like you all had a great December!
2 comments:
Just finished reading all your updates. So many cute pictures and videos! Looks like you had a fun Christmas! Thanks again for the blanket. We love it! Once in a while, I find a square on there that I didn't notice before. Glad you had a good holiday!
I love ALL the updates! Isn't it so fun with a 2 year old? They really do become quite entertaining to the older ones, and us parents as well! Cute plays! It sounds like you all had a great December!
Post a Comment