Thursday, February 10, 2011

I-Spy Quilt

I finally finished piecing together the top of my I-Spy quilt that I've made for my family. I had some leftover squares so I decided to cut them in half and use them for a border around the outside so it'd kind of a built-in matching game where you have to try and find the other half of each strip somewhere else in the border.


I'm going to take it to my aunt's fabric store in Lethbridge and use her long-arm quilting machine to quilt a fun pattern on it. Hopefully it turns out OK, I've never used one of those things before...

And sorry if this grosses anyone out but I think it's so funny how Howie sleeps. This is him completely relaxed on the armchair in the living room that he has claimed as his own:




1 comment:

Mary-Rose said...

Soooo cute! I want one!