Thursday, August 25, 2011

I LOVE PhotoShop Actions!


I just found some fabulous (and free) new PS Elements actions to play around with and I'm having way too much fun. I got them from the Pioneer Woman website (LOVE that blog, it's awesome) and here are just a few of the effects I've done so far:

Original, straight out of the camera:
Vintage:

Black & White Beauty (with the colour added back just slightly):
Black & White (again, with the colour put back in a little):
Seventies: (I really like this one but I don't know why it has that weird square in the corner)
Soft Faded:
I think the Black and White action is my favourite out of this group...

Who needs sleep? I think I'll find another photo to play with...

Here's one straight out of the camera:

Heartland:
Vintage:
Soft and Faded:

Straight out of the camera:
With a whole bunch of different actions to sharpen the focus and darken the background:
Straight out of the camera:

And, with a bunch of different actions to lighten his face and add a vintage coloring:

So fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always love your photos :)