Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cheerleading

 Well, cheer season is finally done (it lasted most of the school year) and I thought I'd add in a few more pictures of Shae's cheer stuff.

Jess went to one of her practices at the school gym and got some pictures of the team practising.  They had 2-3 hour practices after school twice a week from September through to the end of March.



At their final competition, they got second place in their category.  The first place team was much bigger and more experienced and there was really no competing with them so getting second place was like getting first place among the teams at their level so it was a very satisfying outcome and a wonderful accomplishment, I was so proud of her and her team.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That sounds busy! How did she change from a kid to a teenager (or almost?) so fast? Good work, Shae! That is a lot of work!