I came across a cute idea when I was reading one of the blogs I follow: hand-drawn paper dolls customized to look like your daughter. It's called Mini Me and if you don't want to pay for shipping, Hannah, the woman behind the business, will email you the paper dolls in PDF and you can print them off yourself on cardstock. So, you just give her your daughter's name, hair colour, hair style, eye colour and skin colour, and you can add glasses and/or freckles as well, and then you can also choose from a few different lines of clothing. I got a line of regular spring clothes as well as a line of fairy tale costumes. Maira loves them and I do too, they're just so cute!




Maira already has an old-fashioned paper doll set that I keep up high and let her play with once in a while and she loves it but she really struggles with the tabs. So, on these ones, I just cut the tabs off, laminated the doll and the clothes and put sticky velcro on them to make it easier for her to use them. I also printed off a second doll so they can play together.
3 comments:
Such a cute idea! I want them for our granddaughters-- but Shae is probably too old for them, and Renna is too young. I guess that only leaves Ella...
so cute!! and I LOVE the quilt that Maira is sitting on is cute as well!!
How cute!! I wonder if Keeley would be into that. She's kind of on the border of too big for it maybe.......
Post a Comment