Sunday, February 27, 2011

Family Day 2011


For Family Day this year, we didn't have the warmest weather so we decided to go sledding at a nearby hill and then head home for some hot chocolate. Here are a few pictures from our time outside.




Making my very best snow angel with Connor:
There were some cattails poking up through the snow at the bottom of the hill and I showed them to the kids:


And before long, they got turned into swords and I was being attacked by cattails!


And finally, here is a beautiful portrait of Maira that Shae made in the snow at the top of the hill:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh these are lovely. I have never seen so much snow. We found a patch of snow near the road last winter and got all excited! How silly are we :) Shae is a wonderful artist! I do like your new photo...its beautiful!