Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas holidays

This is just a miscellaneous collection of other things that happened over the holidays.

First of all, I forgot to include Connor's Christmas concert in my December roundup of happenings.

He sang a jazzed up version of Frosty the Snowman with all the other grade 3's and did a great job.  He's such a good singer, I love hearing him sing.





Jess and Connor took one afternoon over Christmas holidays to go snowshoeing at the John Janzen nature centre in the river valley.

They went with a guide and found all kinds of animal tracks and Connor even got to bring home a porcupine quill they found!







We went sledding a couple times, including once with Grandpa Ron, Grammy Rose, and Uncle John.  The weather was gorgeous, which was a real treat after such a very cold December.  Here's a funny video I took from the top of the hill:



1 comment:

Mary-Rose said...

I first watched the video with no sound-- it's much better with the scream!! Thanks for posting!