My sweet baby girl Maira is 6 years old now. She decided she would like a rainbow party to celebrate her big day. We invited over a few friends and added splashes of colour everywhere, which were very welcome on this cold and dreary January day.
I put rainbow tattooes on her friends' hands and we did colourful crafts like making our own rainbow coloured crayons.
The food was all very colourful, and delicious too!
After all her friends left, our extended family came over for a birthday dinner (cheeseburgers as per her request).
Happy birthday to my darling Maira Rose. You are a sensitive, smart, funny, creative and energetic little/big girl. I'm always impressed by your generosity, your perseverance, and your kind heart. You've learned and experienced so many things in your 6 years on earth and I'm really glad I get to be your Mom while you're doing it. Love you one hundred times infinity!
1 comment:
great pix!
Post a Comment